Follow me as I have nothing better to do than play with my gizmos....Me and Life

Friday, December 22, 2006

Questions

I watch you while we sleep and wonder...Thinking of the life we have.The times we spend together and how your absence would make me sad. The smile on your face -   the one that still can make me cry;The loss that might be forever...It cuts so deep, I feel inside I die...I try so hard to stand.    But the weight, it brings me down.These moments of wondering how you feel -  Do you really love me still? Will these feelings ever leave me?   Do I really want them to?These are the questions that plague me...It seems they're all I have of you.
So, if you find it in your heart...Please say "hello" to one who cares.The one who will never stop believing this life is meant for us to share.Was I in your dreams last night?    The way you always are in mine?Did you hear me say, "I love you" like you've said a thousand times?I thought I held your hand, so tight.  I thought you know I'd never let it go.Was this a glimpse of happiness?  A kind I may never even know?I prayed so hard that you'd realize that we were meant to be.But it now it feels that the girl within me - the one that I thought I knewLooks like she might decide... that it really isn't me.So, I look to the heavens to help me.  And see me through another day;It takes a lot of work for me to still be here today.So if you find it in your heart,  please say, "hello," to one who cares, The one who will never stop believing this life is meant for us to share.