Follow me as I have nothing better to do than play with my gizmos....Me and Life

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Miss You Daddy

You are my Father
I have never looked at your death as a goodbye and I never will.
I will not allow the sorrow of that event to destroy me.
I will embrace what you have taught me through the years and carry that with me.
You have not died.
You will forever be a part of my life, and through me you will forever be a part of my children's as well. We are your legacy.
I am proud to have had you in their lives.
I hope they inherit your charm, your good nature, and your charisma.
I know with your influence they will grow to become a good people.
You have raised me to the best of your ability and for that I want to thank you.
Thank you for being kind, thank you for being stronger than you know, and most of all, thank you for loving us.
You have inspired me to live life to the fullest, and never back down.
I will not be taken over by the anger and frustration of your loss.
Instead, I will remember the days when I was young and you were my hero.
I will see you in my dreams.
There you will forever be healthy and strong.
In time, I hope to embrace your freedom, freedom from the pain, and freedom from the weight of your illness.
Sorrow is inevitable, but I will face this with the same courage you always did, because I am you, and you are my Father.

Always your daughter and I still miss you