Follow me as I have nothing better to do than play with my gizmos....Me and Life

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Life and my LV


Sometimes "life" happens when we're young, sometimes it happens when we're older. And sometimes "life" just hits you out of nowhere and suddenly everything changes. The real question is, how do we know exactly what life is? Are we not all born with a life or is it an aquired taste? How do we know when we're somebody? Is it possible that we aren't really "us" until we've experienced some sort of life changing event?

Are we only considered to be a somebody if we have plans for an entire week? What happens if we take a day for ourselves? Why is it that we are judged by the brand of clothing we wear, or the people we spend time with? I walked into an office with a Louis Vuitton bag and all eyes were on me. Too bad I don't always wear designer brands. Too bad people only look at what's on the outside and forget to look for the person behind the bag.

What does it take to get noticed? Do we have to be drinking alcohol to be accepted? Do we have to be a slut? Do we have to be super girly? Is it alright to eat a messy burger or do we have to order a salad to get noticed? I'm a girl that wears blue jeans with a Louis Vuitton bag and I eat messy cheese burgers. What can I say? That's just me.

No comments: